Cora Recommends: Riding High by Vicki Lewis Thompson
Having trouble waiting until January 6th and the release of The Marine’s E-Mail Order Bride? Make the time pass more quickly with a little help from the sexy cowboys of the Sons of Chance series by Vicki Lewis Thompson.
The Sons of Chance series is extensive, providing hours of entertainment of the cowboy variety. I particularly want to recommend Riding High, book 14 in the series. Don’t be intimidated by the series number, this steamy contemporary can be read and enjoyed as a standalone, and is only directly connected to two other books in the series, Riding Hard and Riding Home. Riding High places Regan O’Connelli, a large-animal vet looking for a new start, in the path of Lily King and her woefully unstructured horse sanctuary. Lily needs Regan’s help to get the sanctuary running smoothly, but will she be able to convince him that he needs her too?
EDIT: The contest has now closed and the winner is Beatrice Williamson. CONGRATS! Please contact my assistant Gretchen (contact info in the comments) to claim your prize. Thanks to everyone who participated, and to Vicki Lewis Thompson for offering the prize!
Don’t miss Riding High or any of the novels in the Sons of Chance series. To make falling in love with this series even easier, Vicki Lewis Thompson is offering a copy of Riding High and the 2 connected titles, Riding Hard and Riding Home, to one lucky entrant in today’s contest! To enter the Riding High Giveaway, simply comment on this post and tell us where you would go, if you needed to get away from it all for awhile and money was no object, to de-stress and recenter yourself. 1 winner will be chosen at random and will receive a copy of Riding High, Riding Hard, and Riding Home, courtesy of Vicki Lewis Thompson. This giveaway is open from now until 11:59 pm CST on Tuesday, Dec 23. Winners will be notified Thursday, Dec 25. Good luck!
Sons of Chance series
- Wanted! (Book #1 – Nick & Dominique)
- Ambushed! (Book #2 – Gabe & Morgan)
- Claimed! (Book #3 – Jack & Josie)
- Should’ve Been a Cowboy (Book #4 – Alex & Tyler)
- Cowboy Up (Book #5 – Clay & Emily)
- Cowboys Like Us (Book #6 – Logan & Caro)
- Long Road Home (Book #7 – Wyatt & Olivia)
- Lead Me Home (Book #8 – Matthew & Aurelia)
- Feels Like Home (Book #9 – Rafe & Meg)
- I Cross My Heart (Book #10 – Bethany & Nash)
- Wild At Heart (Book #11 – Luke & Naomi)
- The Heart Won’t Lie (Book #12 – Michael & Keri)
- Cowboys and Angels (Book #13 – Trey & Elle)
- Riding High (Book #14 – Regan & Lily)
- Riding Hard (Book #15 – Drake & Tracy)
- Riding Home (Book #16 – Zach & Jeannette)
- A Last Chance Christmas (Book #17 – Ben & Molly)